1.28.2015

Edy's 5th Birthday

Last Wednesday, we celebrated Edy's 5th birthday.  First, she woke me up in the middle of the night to ask me if she was five yet.  I told her she had a couple of hours and that she needed to go back to sleep.  She was SO excited to turn five.


She got a magic trick kit from us and AG colored her a beautiful picture.

Her card from us had a few tickets for some other fun things.  We also gave her an Seek and Find ESV Bible.





We are having her birthday party on Saturday.  It should be a lot of fun.  You can bet I'll take a lot of pics and post them next week!

6 comments:

  1. How sweet, those cupcakes look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Love the card and tickets you made for her! Happy Birthday to Edy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Lisa. She's a precious little five year old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Julia. That was my way to hide the fact that I forgot to pick up her extra gift. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. those cupcakes are from Panera bread. So good.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie