12.20.2014

Our Christmas Day

Like I said in the last post, we have our family Christmas a little early each year....
All ready to surprise our babies...



The girls begged for a Wii.  I was a little reluctant just because they already have iPods, but Graham found a refurbished one on Amazon and got it. The main reason they've wanted one is to play Disney Infinity.  I don't know much about it all, but Graham got it all squared away and they were beyond happy!!!

Edy made mention several times that she wanted a kid's guitar.  Graham said that he would teach her a little bit here and there.








Joy LOVES her Little People castle!
My traditional Christmas breakfast.

A friend of ours went to Castle Church in Wittenburg, Germany and brought Graham a copy of Luther's 95 Theses.  I had it framed and matted for his office.  I'd say that I nailed it! :)

I just had to!

I made a somewhat traditional dinner:  turkey, dressing, sweet potato casserole, corn casserole, green bean casserole, fruit salad, and more.  I've never made turkey and dressing and I was so pleased with how it all turned out.

I enjoy setting the table more than cooking! :)
We always have poppers at our Christmas dinner!  Lots and lots of fun!  The girls made about 15 toasts and they were very funny!

Y'all this has been a great Christmas season!  I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, just nothing like kids at Christmas. Our Grans have added so much fun to ours. Love your table setting, so pretty. We won't have Christmas until the 30th when our daughter and family will be here. Merriest of Christmases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading about your "joys." They are so beautiful and your posts always bring a smile to my face. Nothing like children to give us perspective on what truly matters. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie