12.05.2014

Merry Christmas Home Tour | Living Room


Today I'm sharing my living room all decked out for Christmas...

Last year, I got this gorgeous flocked Christmas tree.  I LOVE IT!!!  This year, I added tartan plaid ribbon, a rustic star I reworked, and more rustic charm.

The stockings are hung...with care, I might add.





Inherited ornaments:




my goofy Christmas tour pic tradition


Remember, I want to see your homes all spruced for the holidays!!  Please share links in the comment section.
Merry Christmas Home Tour Index

16 comments:

  1. Your tree and mantel are beautiful! I love the red and white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super gorgeous....I am soooooo behind still...LOL....haven't gotten a tree yet either. How about you come over and help me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous decorations! I love it! We are hopefully putting our tree up tonight - we are so behind this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I absolutely love your flocked tree and that fun wreath above your mantle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful and your tree is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love the look of the flocked tree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I have been out of touch with your lately! I have loved seeing your home tour… sou many good ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your mantle! And you so-called "goofy" tradition makes me want to do that too! Since you asked for a link, here's my decorating post: http://daveandnatasha.blogspot.ca/2014/12/twice-decorating-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks!!! I'll head over and check out your tour! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl...I know about being out of touch! This is such a busy time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the most wonderful time of the year, Christine!! Get that tree up, girl! lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie