12.11.2014

kels & josh


The age old saying in blogland, I've been a terrible blogger, has rang so true for me lately.  I mentioned in a recent post that I started a humble photog businesss and the past two months have been crazy busy for me--in a good way.  I have been up to my eyeballs in edits and trying to get photos to customers.  I think I am on the downhill stretch for the holiday season and then things will probably calm down until spring.  Click HERE to view my photo blog and check out my recent work.  

Here are some recent pics I took of my sister and bro-in-law.







Friends, Please go LIKE my FACEBOOK PAGE and my INSTAGRAM to follow along on my new business journey!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Leslie! Your photography is beautiful. No wonder all of your pictures are always so wonderful. Congrats on a new venture! Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos. What program do you use to edit? I am wanting to purchase a new one but do not know enough so I am a bit hestiant to buy. I would welcome any suggestions!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, congrats. I did notice on your photography blog page the pics are really pixilated and not clear like on this blog page ;-)
    I do miss your posts though and the ever uplifting messages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brittany! Yes...I think I have a setting on that blog just to protect my photos more....plus they are pixilated on mobile devices. I am hoping after the new year as things slow down a little that I'll be able to devote more time to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Hannah! I use PSE12. It's inexpensive and the most closely related to Photoshop of all of the PSE programs thus far with 13 as the newest exception!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie