11.30.2014

Merry Christmas Home Tour | Joy's Room

Y'all, I've been out of pocket for the past few weeks.  My family got a terrible stomach virus and we have been trying to get well for over a week.  We are on the mend and I'm back to blogging just in time for all of blogland's Christmas home tours.  I am excited to take you on a tour of my home all decked out for the "most wonderful time of the year"!!!


Welcome to my MERRY CHRISTMAS HOME TOUR.  Over the course of the week, I'll be taking you on a little tour around our home all decorated for Christmas!

First stop:  Joy Baby's room
There are no shortage of JOY ornaments at Christmas!
This year, AG and Edy have a new Christmas tree so Joy inherited their old tree, but we added some ornaments special to our precious baby girl.

Mamaw's snowman fits in perfectly.

Another one of Mamaw's ornaments that I just love!!!

my joy.

gutsy girl loves to stand up in her rocking chair

Come back tomorrow for more home tour fun.
*Bloggers, I want to see your homes decorated for Christmas.  Send me a link to your Christmas decor in the comment section!!!
Merry Christmas Home Tour Index

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Mariel!!! I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, she is a cutie! Her room looks so pretty are decorated for Christmas. I can't wait to see the rest of your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comDecember 1, 2014 at 11:33 AM

    It's so beautiful! I'm sure your girls love having their rooms decorated. Our son is almost 4 and this year he's really into Christmas this year. He's been begging me to decorate for a while. Sadly I will not be leaving you a link to a post about our decorations because alas, we also have the stomach virus right now. It started the night before Thanksgiving and has traveled through most of our family... including my parents and siblings. Basically everyone who was at Thanksgiving except my husband! Maybe in a few days once we recover we can get on it :) Can't wait to see the rest of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nikki!!! She is growing too fast and this time of year is SO exciting for her--meaning: she is in to everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that, Cat!!! It's terrible and I hope y'all get to feeling better soon. I look forward to seeing your home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love the little tree and the precious ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie