10.28.2014

Day 28 | Scripture Memory Cards



About a month ago, I shared some scripture memory cards I made for a discipleship group I lead.  Click HERE to check out those cards and to grab the free printables.  I also made verse cards to go along with my 31 day series.  They are mostly the same verses, but just coordinate with my series graphics.



[8X10 printable]

[8X10 printable]

**I recommend printing these cards on white cardstock.  I laminated my cards, punched a hole in the corner of each card, and used a ring to hold the cards together.


 • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •



2 comments:

  1. Love this… thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie! Love these and so handy and very important

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie