9.29.2014

31 Day Series

It's almost October!  YAY! for all of the fun fall activities coming up: pumpkin patch, pumpkin picking, Fall parties, Texas State Fair, Halloween, and Hayrides.  I'm so ready!
October is a fun blogging month, too.  Remember last year when I took The Nester's 31 day challenge?  I wrote about finding balance as a homeschool mom.  It was definitely a challenge:  writing everyday for a month isn't easy. 
You can check out my 31 day series: Finding Balance as a Homeschool Mom HERE.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
I'm taking the challenge again this year and I'm writing about something that is near and dear to my heart... Growing in Godliness.


I hope you will follow along this month as I tackle this challenge.  I'm praying and seeking Him with each post I write.

Be looking for my first post some time on Wednesday (after our What You Wish Wednesday link-up party).

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm looking forward to your new series. I don't know if you remember this or not, but the 31 day series that you did last year is where I "met" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to follow along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am. I am doing 31 Days of Simple Painted Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...that's going to be a good one to follow along with!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie