5.09.2014

Five on Friday


I'm back with a weekly update with the girls from Five on Friday.  Here goes...

[ONE]
Did you see my post about my awesome Mother's Day/Birthday/Anniversary gift?  Check it out HERE.  I'm lost as can be, but I'll get there.  After years and years on a PC I've made the switch to a Mac.  It's going to take a lot of work and time, but I'll get there!  I'm actually meeting up with a friend this afternoon for a little crash course!

[TWO]
Joy is ONE!  We had a wonderful time at our baby's first birthday.  Theme of the party:  A little bird told me...It's Your Birthday!  For more pics and details about her big day, click HERE.  


[THREE]
We've had some nice weather...

park and picnic with the girls

[FOUR]
It never fails, each and every year I come home with some plants/flowers--hopeful and optimistic.  Each time, Graham looks at me with his little smirk and says something like, "Really?  Gonna try this again?"  

two weeks post potting

What am I doing wrong?  I read the instructions.  BLACK THUMB!

[FIVE]
Have y'all seen BERNIE?  It's a hysterical movie based on true events which took place right here in East Texas. A few of the actors/extras are people I run into at Walmart from time to time.


Anyway...the real-life Bernie has been released from prison! It's crazy!!!  You can read more about it HERE.


*********
Y'all have a fantastic weekend.  Don't forget to leave me some tips to learning a Mac after using a PC forever!

8 comments:

  1. aww Joy's bday looks so perfect!! I think I need to see Bernie just bc of the cast! haha Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat @ MaryMarthaMama.comMay 9, 2014 at 8:57 AM

    Thanks for the movie recommendation! I will have to check that one out. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry you are not alone in the black thumb club, I simply gave up though:( Have an awesome mothers day with precious one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just made the switch to Mac as well from a PC. I am still trying to figure everything out. I think i will love it as I get more comfortable and I am sure you will, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't have what it takes to make plants live...not at all!! Glad I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's encouraging, Chrissy!! We got this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness, yes, Bernie was one of the funniest movies Hubby and I have ever seen. I cannot believe the "real" one is out of jail. I'll have to read about that.


    Great pics of you and Joy! Wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie