2.28.2014

Five on Friday



[ONE]
My  mom was in town last week and she watched the girls so Graham and I could go to dinner.  He took me to CORK in Tyler--great food and great music.


After our date we ended up at...wait for it...TARGET!  I spotted some bar stools that I could only wish for, but later Graham mentioned seeing the same ones.  In a rare moment he said, "Let's get them!"  What?! Our old stools were top heavy and the girls have tipped over several times so I'm sure that was his determining factor. I wanted them because they are AWESOME!!  Win, win!!


[TWO]
Wednesday, my head was pounding.  I reached up to rub my temples and realized I'd forgot to take off my crown! :)  Girl mom probs, right!?


[THREE]
East Texas weather has been back and forth, back and forth!  Last week, AG's soccer practice was like a spring day.  This week, it was windy and cold.  BLAH! I'm ready for spring to stay!  P.S. Sunday it's supposed to be in the 20s!  

Joy and I trying to keep warm while big sister practices

[FOUR]
Did you catch my post: Studying God's Word?  I'm praying it helps a few of you as you grow in godliness!


[FIVE]
Driving home from church AG requested to hear the "sad love song".  Once we pulled in the driveway, I shot a little video of her singing it.  So sad.  So funny!  My little melancholy girl make me laugh!
Check out the video:

Sad Love Song from Leslie Hale on Vimeo.





10 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link-up! That sushi and those bar stool look awesome! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat to have a night out with hubby!! Love the bar stools and all the fun pics of your sweet girls!
    Thanks so much for visiting,
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stools! It's great that you HAD TO get them for safety reasons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed a nice dinner with your husband. I love your stools. Your girls are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joy is precious! Being a girl mom has been so fun so far (she's 17 months and we have another princess on the way)! I can't wait for princess crowns and dress-up. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so sweet of your Mom to keep the kiddos so you and Hubby could have a date. I love to keep our Grans for our kids to have a date night. It's good for what ails you. :o))

    I'm assuming you are in the Tyler area. Our kids went to Pine Cove for many years and both went back to be counselors once they graduated from high school. Our son, his wife and their daughter now go to the Family Camp there each summer. Our daughter and her family will be moving to Mt. Pleasant in May. Our SIL works for the USDA and got a promotion at the Pilgrim's Pride Plant there. We are so excited as they have been in Dodge City, Kansas for 3 years and it is 13 1/2 hours away. Mt. Pleasant is just a little over 3 hours. Perhaps I can meet up with you sometime after our daughter gets moved in May.

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bar stools!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie