8.11.2013

the stuff they say...

I've gotten in the habit of posting little conversations/happenings I've had with the girls as my FB status. Thought I'd share...


Gave the girls some Dr. Pepper with dinner.
Edy Rose: I love that stuff. It makes me burp! (proceeds to belch 3 times in a row)
She's gonna make some gentleman real happy one day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edy: I don't like it when Daddy calls me Melonhead. I want him to call me Princess Melonhead.
Graham, you got that!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eavesdropping...
Edy: I'm not gonna hold baby Joy 'til her black belly button thing comes out. I'm just gonna pet her.
AG: *sign* She's a human. You don't pet humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm glad my big girls are so eager to help with Joy, but the fighting over who gets to throw out the dirty diapers has got to stop. I accidentally threw the last one out and they both started crying. /not.kidding./ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edy brushing hair...
Me: Who taught you to do hair?
Edy: Rock Obana (Barack Obama)
I died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...the stuff they say.

2 comments:

  1. So funny. My twin 5 year olds have similar conversations. I love to write them down so when they get older they can giggle at the funny things they said! Congrats on baby Joy. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Tracey. I am so glad we can blog and have record of what they say. It's so fun. I can't wait for them to read it one day.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie