7.06.2013

two.months.of.joy.

Joy is TWO MONTHS OLD!!!  


It's a fact--my babies BLOW UP in the first few months of life.
Check out AG and Ro's two month pics HERE and HERE

With each of my babies, I feared they weren't getting enough at feeding time.  I know, I know!  Silly! Graham makes fun of me, too.  There's no denying that Joyful is well-fed!


{almost looks like we traded in our baby for another one}
 
 What's going on with Joy?:
  • smiling at our faces
  • cooing just a little
  • eating at 6AM, 9AM, 12PM, 3PM, 6PM, 9PM
  • sleeping through the night (consistently) since week 7
  • loves tummy time
  • likes the bouncy seat
  • likes to lay on changing table and look at the baby in the mirror
  • rarely fussy
  • enjoys bath time and moves little legs like crazy

Click HERE for last month's post.

2 comments:

  1. I love her bedding so much I just can't stand it!!! And her cheeks. Her bedding and her cheeks. And her legs. And her arms. And her hands. Her bedding, cheeks, legs, arms, hands....oh I want to squeeze it all! Miss you! By the way, have the funniest story about Ian. We were visiting my cousin Leslie in Chicago. When we got there Ian was so confused. Where's Ava Grace? he asked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy! I love it too...it suits her! That's funny about Ian. Aww...we miss y'all!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie