7.05.2013

Happy Birthday, America!

Hope y'all had a wonderful 4th of July.  We sure did!  For the past few years, we've had a tradition of getting together with some friends and cooking out and swimming.  It's always a lot of fun.  This year, Miss Joyful joined the group!  I think she liked it!

 
 

The girls take after their momma and LOVE watermelon!
 
 
 

Joy and I went home for the rest of the day while Graham and the big girls went out to the lake for the fireworks show.  It's always a great presentation and Graham said this year was no exception.  Good show and even better company!

**I told Graham to keep his eyes peeled for Patrick Dempsey! (I found out he has a house on the lake and was recently spotted in our Wal-Mart!  Can you believe that?  Patrick Dempsey!?!)  That means our little town of 13,000 has three celebs that call this place home!  WOWZA!  Unfortunately, it was a no-go on the Dempsey spotting this time.  :( one of these days, one of these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie