6.26.2013

work from home

Question:  Do any of you SAHMs do any kind of work (that pays) from home?  I still want to give the majority of my day to my kids and homemaking, but lately I've been pondering the idea of doing a little work from home. Nothing major, but maybe something that could bring in a couple hundred dollars a month--not looking to break the bank or anything.  Recently, I've been selling tons of stuff on Craigslist. I've made about 1K and it's been nice to have a little extra cash to put away for emergencies, vacation, odds and ends, etc.  But there's only so much that I can sell around here.  Graham said one day he's gonna come home to an empty house! :)  It got me thinking...and that might be where it ends. I'm interested to know what kinds of jobs (social media management comes to mind) might be available for a gal like me.  Suggestions?  Thoughts?  I'm all ears.

1 comment:

  1. you need to sign up for Social Fabric. They don't discriminate from bigger or smaller blogs and they pay $200-$600 PER blog review. I can spend a couple hours of my time writing something and reviewing a product for that? Just a thought :) Good luck! xo Becky
    Here is the link: http://www.socialfabric.us/join

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie