6.17.2013

baby dedication

Sunday was our baby dedication service at church. Graham and I were so thankful to be a part of this special service by bringing our little Joy before the church and publicly committing to love her through praying for her and training her up in the ways of the Lord.  During this service, the church also committed to pray for our family as we humbly take on the task of raising this special gift the Lord has given us. 

 
 
 

I can't help but be reminded of Hannah when I think of my children.  They are blessings and I am so very humbled and thankful that the Lord has entrusted them to me.

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.  So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD. I Samuel 1:27-28

Check out the big sisters' dedication services:
AG's baby dedicaiton and Edy's baby dedication

1 comment:

  1. What a special day this was.Thanks for sharing it on the blog. Love, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie