5.11.2013

5 days old

Joy is FIVE days old.  Things are moving too fast if you ask me.  I had one-on-one time with each of my girls in their first week so it's really special to have this time with just Joy, Graham, and me.

Although Graham isn't preaching on Sunday, he is going to do the announcements, scripture reading, and something special for Mother's Day. He asked if I would take a picture of our newest addition to show the church. We are torn with which pic he should use to introduce our little one to the church.  What do you think?


 
 
 
 
 

Newborns are fun to photograph because they are so bendy and...let's face it...there's just something about a sleeping baby that is so beautiful.  

We are having {professional} newborn pictures taken on Monday.  I can't wait to see what Ashley comes up with--she's so talented and such an artist.

2 comments:

  1. Either the 2nd or 3rd from the bottom! She's precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the first one - eyes open AND a smile!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie