5.31.2013

10 Years Ago Today

Ten years ago today Graham and I said, "I do."  We entered into this wonderful covenant relationship that has gotten better and better with the years.  I mean it!  We were young (22 & 24) and basically clueless as to what makes a marriage.  We had our own agendas and plans individually and as a couple.  Boy, were we mistaken in so many ways, but God has sharpened and matured us each step of the way.  Differing from societal views, I really believe in young marriage and Graham and I have truly grown-up together.

I still look back on our wedding day and think it was perfectly suited for us--just what I hoped it would be.


 
 

Happy Anniversary, Graham!

I continue to promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life.  You are my best friend, my hero, and my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie