4.24.2013

Out of the Mouths of Babes...


Today I took the girls to the new playground in  Bullard.  We were the only ones there for some time, but a little family of three showed up just before we had to leave.  The little boy (approx. 4 years old) started playing with AG and that's when this convo went down:

Boy to me (completely confused): Why is your stomach so big?
AG to boy (quite snobbish): There's a baby in her tummy.
Boy: WHOA!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS? A real live baby?
AG (frustrated at this point): *sigh* Yes, her name is Joy Tatum.
Boy (emphatically): I don't EVER want that to happen to me!!!!!!
It was so hysterical and I promplty found his dad to fill him in on the conversation.  BTW, AG proceeded to set the little boy straight (and ease his nerves)Boys can't have babies-- just girls, silly.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love reading your blog! I can't remember how I came across it, but I didn't realize you were in East Texas! I grew up in Jacksonville and currently live in Lufkin. Small World! Brook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We enjoy living close to Jville. It's been fun getting to know the surrounding areas! Lots of fun things to do around here. Glad you enjoy the blog.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie