4.30.2013

MDO Spring Program


Thursday, the girls sang in the MDO Spring Program.  

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree--AG was in her element...
 
 
 
 

I didn't record the actual program (Graham was in the back with his camera), but here's a little exerpt from rehersal.  (far cry from the actual program)

  MDO Spring Program from Leslie Hale on Vimeo.

After the program, we enjoyed some refreshments.  Everyone (and by everyone, I mean everyone) stopped by to tell AG how well she sang.  She ate it up and later I spotted her "working the room" by walking the perimeter and letting people dote on her!  She's a ham!

I don't want to leave Edy out--she did good too.  She sang occasionally and did her hand motions occasionally and really didn't care that her big sister's performance was getting OSCAR and TONY award-winning buzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie