3.31.2013

Resurrection Sunday

What a wonderful day we've had as a body of believers!  We serve a RISEN Savior and that's something to celebrate today and every day.
Our Easter festivities...

We got the girls a few little treats to enjoy.

This morning it stormed something fierce.  Luckily, the storm held off until church began so people were able to get there safely.  Service this morning was just fantastic.  I really can't even put it into words right now.  Yeah, I know...I'm at a loss for words!  Can you believe that? 

For several years, Uncle Corey has celebrated with us.  We love having him here on this very special day.

We decided against an outdoor egg hunt because of the gross weather.  The girls loved it just the same.  I think.
 

goodness.gracious.
 
 
 
 

Tonight, we plan on watching the live-stream of  John Piper's last sermon as pastor of Bethlehem Baptist in Minneapolis.  I'm looking forward to it!  Click HERE to watch.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so grateful for all the pictures of your Easter traditions, it's almost as good as being there in person! I love your table setting and centerpiece. You are so creative! Renee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie