3.30.2013

Christ the Lord is Risen Today!

Hallelujah! Christ Arose!


I love to sing, especially songs about my Lord and Savior.  At bedtime, I sing to my girls...usually a hymn packed full of Biblical truth.  My girls love it--they both share my love of music and singing.  *Very soon I'll need to  post a video of them singing the Doxology.  It's so sweet.*

Here's my sweet Edy Rose singing Charles Wesley's, "Christ the Lord is Risen Today".  She has some lyrical issues (and wants no help from me), but she blesses my heart singing this wonderful hymn.
Christ the Lord is Risen Today! from Leslie Hale on Vimeo.

But God raised him from the dead, freeing him from the agony of death, because it was impossible for death to keep its hold on him.  Acts 2:24

We serve a RISEN SAVIOR!
Happy Resurrection Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie