3.18.2013

baby shower

Last Sunday, the ladies of my church gave baby Joy and me a wonderful shower.  It was so special and I was truly blessed.  My friend, Ashley, was so kind to take pictures for me while I enjoyed the shower.  What a huge load off for me! Thanks again, Ashley.


How cute are all of the decorations? The hostesses really did a wonderful job with everything--vintage, and sweet, and classy.  A special thanks to my dear friend, Kara.
 
 
 
 

I was so glad my sweet momma got to be there.

I was in the midst of mingling with folks and low and behold my Aunt Cherie showed up!  What a wonderful surprise! Cherie, I was so glad you were there to celebrate with me.

Even though this will be my third little girl, there were lots of wonderful things given just for Miss Joy Tatum.

My mom gave me this cute diaper bag.  I love it!

How neat is this baby cradle made from diapers, bath towels, burp cloths, and wash cloths?

Our church is filled with talented women that can quilt, craft, crochet...you name it!  I received several wonderful crocheted blankets and two gorgeous quilts.  *A little side story:  Two little girls in the church each crocheted Joy a blanket (not pictured) and some little hats.  I will treasure these items forever.  I hope my girls will follow in their footsteps and learn to quilt/crochet and be so generous to others as they have been to me.

There it is...my crazy laugh face.

My friend, Kara, knows me too well--three matching outfits for three adorable little girlies!
I am so thankful for our church family and humbled by the love they have poured out to me and my growing family.

...blessed beyond measure

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie