2.14.2013

Our Valentine's Day

I've said it before and I'll say it again...We love to celebrate!  We are fans of celebrations and Valentine's day is no exception.  Although, it's not necessary to spend a fortune on gifts/treats, we always get a little something for one another.  
Sunday pic
*it rained a ton so the girls wore their cute rainboots*
Yesterday, we got a package from Tat and Gaga:  Shari's Berries = YUM!  How cute are those ladybug cakepops?


This morning, Graham woke us girls up with our Valentine's gifts...
 
 Graham gave each of his girls a rose.  AG: yellow, Edy: pink, and me: red.

Edy hasn't been feeling well...again.  She has fever, sniffles, and a terrible cough.  Poor girl missed all the Valentine's fun at MDO today! 
 

Graham got me a cutting board I've had my eyes on, a classic white pitcher, some chocolates, and a spa manicure and pedicure.  Wonderful!!
We finished up our day with Pizza Hut for dinner as a family. Thanks, Na and Pops!  Tomorrow night, Graham and I are going on a dinner date.  I'm looking forward to it!

Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie