2.16.2013

11 to go...?

Yesterday, a friend asked me how far along I am and I couldn't remember.  I went blank.  I had to go to my pregnancy app to find out.  That is so unlike me, but I seem to be forgetting a lot of things these days. 

So...I'm 28 weeks.  Since I'm a planned c-section, I have 11 weeks to go.  Just 11 short weeks until we have another little babe. 

There's not much to tell since my last update a few days ago.  If you missed it, you can check it out HERE


Graham took this pic of me today--there's the baby belly some of you have been requesting to see.  I'm excited for my upcoming maternity photo session.  I've never had maternity shots and I am so glad that my talented friend is going to capture this pregnancy for us.  It was a long road to get here and may be the last pregnancy of mine left to capture--only God knows.

I just finished reading the post I wrote when I was 28 weeks along with Edy.  You can check it out HERE.  I am feeling about the same as I was then:  ready to clean, declutter, get a move on the nursery, I've gained the same amount of weight, and I'm feeling pretty good these days...other than some lower-back pain.  Can't complain.

Thanks for your continued prayers for our little Joy.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, April. You're sweet.
      I just checked out your blog. I'll be a new follower! Look forward to reading!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie