12.30.2012

White Christmas in ARKANSAS!

White Christmas in Arkansas?  Yes, yes, yes!  In the central part of the state, I might add, not NWA! 
And let me say, this wasn't your average, typical dusting!  In our neck of the woods, we got just under a foot of snow!!!!

The snow started falling really hard at about 7PM and we put out our bowl for snow ice cream!
This is about the time that all the ladies in the house began to sing...."Snow, Snow, Snow..." (one of many White Christmas references)
Our bowl went from this....to this...in a little over an hour!
 
 

SNOW ICE CREAM 
 
 

I love how the Christmas lights illuminated the snow!

Isn't this dreamy!?!
Snow day coming up in next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie