9.25.2012

Overjoyed

coming just in time for flip-flop season

Overjoyed.

EXCITED, SHOCKED, STUNNED, ANXIOUS, BLESSED....THANKFUL. That doesn't even halfway describe how we feel.  We are overjoyed that the Lord has chosen to bless us with another child.

As I was writing our story several weeks ago, I was completely unaware that I was already carrying a new life.  Wow!  I had contemplated writing that particular post for several months, finally got the courage to put my words to writing, and little did I know that the Lord had already answered our prayer.  Again...overjoyed!

Here's our prayer which is similar to what Hannah prayed in 1 Samuel 1:27-28:

We prayed for this child, and the LORD has given us what we've requested.   So now we give this precious baby to the LORD. For his/her whole life he/she will be given over to the LORD.  We give our Father all the honor, glory, and praise!

{Our Joy...His Glory}

Please praise Him with us!

21 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I know we have never met but I am so happy for you! Praying for a wonderful pregnancy and very healty baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jena. We're are very excited, still nervous, but trusting the Lord.

      Delete
  2. Yah!!!!! So wonderful! Exciting news!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! It is great news. We are so excited.

      Delete
  3. I just got teary. We are so, SO happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Becky. We covet your continued prayers.

      Delete
  4. Wahoo!! So very exciting! I had a feeling God would answer your prayer soon. Love it! Can't wait to hear more details (due date, etc).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cari. We were stunned. More to come soon!

      Delete
  5. Leslie, I'm so happy for you! What great news! I'll continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susy for continuing to pray for this pregnancy.

      Delete
  6. So excited for you guys!! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and calming for you and Graham!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am beyond thrilled for you! God is good! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am beyond thrilled for you! God is good! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie