9.08.2012

Fall Mantel

It's in the mid-70s, it's breezy, the windows are open, muled cider candles are burning, it's absolutely WONDERFUL!!

It's Fall Y'all!

I've been working on a little Fall decorating around the house.  It's not all together ready because I'm patiently waiting on all the wonderful pumpkins--we already have our trip to the pumpkin patch planned.  I love decorating with real pumpkins.  Plus, we roast the seeds when we are ready to smash them!

On to the mantel...
 
 
 
  

 There ya have it!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone's Fall decor!  Bring it on.

I'm off to get ready for our first party of the season.  We are about to have over 30 folks over for a bbq (ribs and chicken...my house smells wonderful right now!).

Happy FALL to You ALL!

3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie