9.04.2012

1st Day of MDO

Today, the girls and I started our Mother's Day Out adventure.  Two days a week, I will be teaching two-year-olds (pray for me!) and the girls will be tagging along!  

They were SO excited about going to pre-school.  I think mostly they were pumped to take their backpack and lunchbox with them...

AG is in a 4/5 class and has a wonderful teacher.  She couldn't quit talking about all the fun she had when we made it home.
 
 

Edy is in the other two year old class.  I thought it would best to have her in a different class from mine.  Every so often, I peeked in on her--totally adorable.
 I ran into both of the girls on the playground.  They said, "Hi!" but that was about the extent of it.  They were in their element--play time!

I am excited to have this little job two days a week, but I'm getting really anxious/excited about starting our homeschool adventure in two weeks.  I'm sure there will be lots of post to come.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie