5.21.2012

Mother's Day...

Yes, I'm behind...

If you have been reading the blog for a while, you know that I love the month of MAY.  I explained my love for May in a post several years ago and my love hasn't changed.  

One of the things I love about May is Mother's Day.

This Mother's Day (my fifth one, btw) my kiddos woke me up to a yummy breakfast and some sweet cards.  It was such a special treat.

 
 
I love these faces first thing in the morning!
 
Graham and the girls gave me a gift certificate for a massage and pedicure.  I was able to cash it in on Friday which happened to be my birthday.  It was extra special!

One of the things I love about blogging:  stored memories.  Here are my Mother's Days of the past:  20082009, 2010, 2011.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie