5.16.2012

Mommy Group

I am a member of a WoNdErFuL mommy group and serve on the steering team.  We get together every other Wednesday and have.a.ball.  Today was our end of the year party--{western} themed!
 

For something fun, we had a little photo-booth...

I'm NO photographer, but these are pretty darn cute!
 
 
 
 

Adorable!

No western-themed party would be complete without a pin-the-mustache-on-the-cowboy game (even if the cowboy already has a stache)!
 
 
 
I'm so thankful for this great group of gals!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Loved all the pictures, looks like a wonderful group of women. Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Looks like a lot of fun! Can you tell me more about your mommy group? How did ya'll find each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sure. Email me and I can let you know the details.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie