5.25.2012

Birthday

Continuing the theme of being behind....  My BiRthDaY!

Yes, it was over a week ago, but I didn't want to skip posting about it.  

>>>>For starters (the night before my bday), AG and I went to see the play Annie.  It was wonderful and AG was in complete awe.  It melted my heart.  At one point, she turned to me and asked, "Mom, when can I play Annie?" *heart-flutters*  Also, I noticed her quietly singing "Tomorrow" along with the cast...such a sweet moment.

>>>>I thought I would embark on *31* with a new do.  I was so sick of that long, stringy, straight hair I had going on--it was time for a change.  I like short hair despite the many myths that it is harder to fix (not for me--my hair has no curl whatsoever). I usually go to bed with it wet and if cut properly, it falls right into place.  How's that for easy!  I get bored with long hair on me because 90% of the time it's in a pony tail. **Totally pointless info...sorry.**

>>>>Let's see...eleven birthdays with my beloved and he has never ceased to get me a bday cake.  He also got a sitter and we went out for a wonderful (quiet, uninterrupted, stress-free) dinner!

Here's to hoping this year is better than my thirtieth!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that such a blessing to have a husband who remembers birthday cakes! Mine was yesterday...no cake...but he has many other great qualities. I made a special dessert today :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie