3.19.2012

Gaga and Tat Come to Town

This week, the girls are getting to love on their grandparents!!!!  My parents have been with us for a few days and on Wednesday Pops and Na will arrive.  Can we say S-P-O-I-L-E-D!

Check out our phone pics from Gaga and Tat's recent visit...

St. Paddy's Day Beauties

my.silly.mother.

On Sunday night, we went to our favorite grocery store, FRESH!  It is such an experience.  After doing a little shopping, we picked up some items from the bistro and took them out to the incredible porch.  The food, company, and weather, were perfect!  
 

We are so blessed to have such wonderful families!

Next up: Pops and Na!  We're looking forward to it!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Tat and Gaga had a great visit! Loved the pictures. Can't wait to get there on Wed! Love, Na and Pops

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie