2.18.2012

Favorite App

Ligonier Ministries: The Church App is my favorite app primarily because R. C. Sproul is one of my favorite teachers.  I like to listen to his teaching series while I'm in the car, getting ready, cooking dinner, etc.

Recently, I finished his series on the topic of Abortion.  True, the subject matter is devastating, but I encourage y'all to give it a listen.

Here is the introduction taken from Ligonier.org:

Are you pro-life or pro-choice? Few questions have divided America as deeply or as emotionally as this one. Abortion is such a deeply divisive issue because fundamental moral issues are at stake. In this series, Dr. Sproul moves beyond the shouting matches in order to examine the issue calmly and rationally. With clarity and compassion, he explains why abortion is a violation of God’s purposes for His creation.
Like no other contemporary issue, abortion raises fundamental questions of law, philosophy, religion, and justice. R.C. Sproul’s series navigates this complicated terrain with style and a deep commitment to examine objectively the case for and against abortion. Highly recommended.”  
J.C. Willke, Former President of the National Right to Life Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie