7.20.2011

Edy Grows - 18 months!

Can you believe it?!?  Edy Rose is a year and a half (tomorrow).  

Life with Ro has been so much fun...
She is such a character and has a good sense of humor.
Her blue eyes and that mouth full of teeth are so stinkin' adorable!
She's still a big time momma's girl.
She LOVES her big sister, "A Gace".
A lot has happened in 6 months, she...

  • speaks in sentences
  • eats only table food
  • wears size 5 diapers
  • climbs on EVERYTHING
  • counts to eight
  • loves playing with the dollhouse
  • pretends to be a mommy to her baby dolls
  • cleans up after play time
  • LOVES Bardey (aka Barney)
  • takes a 2 hour nap each day
  • goes down between 7 and 7:30PM and gets up around 8AM (very sound sleeper)
  • is a very content and happy kiddo
  • sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
  • doesn't like to be in the car
  • likes to draw (scribble)
  • loves playing in water ( I catch her in my bathroom at least three times a day turning on the tub faucet.)
  • runs everywhere (She's pretty fast, too.)
  • thinks it's fun to jump (still keeps one foot firmly planted on the ground, though)
  • takes a pacifier ("pass") at nap and bedtime (She really doesn't fuss over it.  I bet I could get rid of it, but I don't want to.)
  • is learning that she has a will of her own and trying to decipher if it's stronger than Mommy's (it's not!)

Edy Rose, 


You are such a precious child.  You are enthusiastic, loving, caring, and funny.  You have a really good attitude and it's contagious!  One of my favorite moments of the day is coming into your room first thing in the morning.  You always greet me with a big smile, hug, and kiss.  I hope I never forget that.  You have added so much to our family and I thank God for letting Daddy and me raise you.  We are praying for you every single day.


Love always,
Mommy


Oh, and for those interested, click HERE to see AG at 18 months.

1 comment:

  1. This blog made me cry. So precious, so sweet, so cute! It is amazing how fast the girls are growing up. Thanks for reminding me once again how priceless everyday is. Love, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie