6.06.2011

Vaca: Dia Seis

Click HERE for day five.


For our final day of vacation, we spent the morning packing, realizing that our Honda is way too small, and doing some last minute shopping and eating.

*We went to a little boutique and the girls got silver bracelets. Aunt Ann gave AG a silver angel necklace that she absolutely loves.  I picked up some Yellow Box flip flops.  I now see what the hype is all about--they are so comfortable.

*We went to the mall and I found a sweet, smocked dress for Edy's baby dedication that is coming up soon.

*We finished up with lunch at the food court.

*Both girls fell asleep on the quick drive home.

*Once we were home, we unpacked and relaxed for the rest of our day.

We had a wonderful vacation.  Thanks to all of our family for making our time away so wonderful.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie