6.09.2011

There's an APP for that!

I am loving APPS.  Here's a list of some of the one's I'm using thus far.
  •  instagr.am  I enjoy tweaking photos and sharing them with friends.  If you are an  istagr.am user, find me and we can follow one another.  Here are a few of my favorites:

  • RunKeeper:  Keeps up with the distance, time, and calories burned during my workout.
  • SparkPeople:  Great for making meal plans, calorie counting, and developing fitness goals.
  • Restaurant nutrition app: I don't know the name of it.  Mark my words, I will NEVER consume a Quesadilla Explosion Salad from Chili's again.  I'll let you google the calories in that SALAD. 
  • You Version Bible App:  I like to have the narrator read my daily Bible reading aloud while I read the coordinating commentary in my ESV Study Bible.
  • Urbanspoon:  Can't decide where to go eat?  This app does the work for you.
  • Pandora:  I listen to my favorite stations while jogging/walking and RunKeeper tracks my activity.
  • FacebookTwitter, and Pinterest
  • Angry Birds and Paper Toss
  • Mint.com:  It's in sync with my bank, keeps up with my finance goals, and lets me know when I've exceeded my limits.
I can't forget AG's favorites:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are some apps that I can't live without?  What are some good educational apps for AG and RoRo?

Suggestions welcomed and appreciated!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie