6.28.2011

Splishin' and a Splashin'

Today, I cleaned all the slime, bugs, and funk out of our kiddie pool.  It was starting to look like a pond instead of a place for the kids to cool off.  After draining it, bleaching it, and refilling it, we finally got to enjoy it again!
We played and played.  The girls love being outside just like their momma.
And even though it is H-O-T, the cool pool makes it bearable.
But the wasps finally won and pushed us back inside.  They would not let us alone. *Sorry for the that last sentence, I've been reading The Help and I catch myself talkin' like it's 1962 and I'm in Jackson, MS.*  Oh, who am I kidding, I'm just a hick from Ar-kansaw!  This book is just bringin' out all that southern dialect that I love so much.
Sister love
Edy was using her goggles as a headband to keep her hair out of her eyes. ;)
See, now it's all in her face!
Just a splishin' and a splashin'

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to jump in! Gaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful time was had by all. We love water at our house too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie