6.19.2011

Happy Father's Day!

After church, we had a nice Father's Day lunch at Jalapeno Tree (AG's favorite restaurant).
Who likes to cuddle and wrestle her daddy and loves him bunches? This girl!
Who looks and acts just like her daddy and loves him to pieces?  This girl!
[random] pic of Casey and me
Graham and his girls
Graham, Pops, and the girls
D.J. and Ann came for the day, too!

My dad is on a trip to Washington, D.C., fortunately we had a little Father's Day celebration last week while I was in Magnolia. 

I sure do love ALL of the dads in my life.  Happy Father's Day, guys!

1 comment:

  1. I'm photobombing everything from here on out in 2011. Mark my words.
    -Uncle Corey

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie