4.19.2011

Ava's Drawing...

Ava Grace is getting so good better at drawing people.  Over a month ago, I asked her to draw our family on a card.  This is what I got...
[front of card]
Do we look happy?  Do we?
 [inside of the card]
Who's this little one, you ask?
\........................................../
\......................................./
\...................................../
\................................./
\............................../
\.........................../
\......................../
\....................../
\.................../
\................/
\............./
\.........../
\........./
\......./
\...../
\.../
\./
\/
 We ARE happy!

I had AG make this card so I could give it to Graham.  He loved the front of the card and stared at it for what seemed like a lifetime.  Finally, he opened it.  I will never forget his face--true joy!
***I wrote this  post last week  so I could  publish it when we were ready to tell the world our news.  But we have had a really rough week and we are asking for prayers right now. . .

I started to spot on Tuesday.  By Saturday, I was positive that we had lost the baby.  But today, we went to the doctor and my hcg levels were great and when he did the ultrasound the baby's little heart was just-a poundin'.  What a great thing; however, there is still a chance that we could lose the baby if I continue to bleed.  Please join us in praying for our little gift.  He/She is set to arrive on Graham's bday (Dec. 4).

NO MATTER WHAT--WE GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." Psalm 137:3

10 comments:

  1. Yahhhhhh! SO excited for you guys! We will be praying God will protect that little angel of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW! Congrats!! We will definately be praying for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I will be praying for you & the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What exciting news!!! SO happy for you all!!!! I will be praying as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'll be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!! Congratulations my sweet BMC friend. I will be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have prayer warriors praying non- stop all over the country. God is Good and we know His protection is all around you. We love you- Na and Pops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you and the new baby!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Praying for you and the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leslie--I went to high school with Graham. I am so happy for you both and will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie