3.16.2011

Thin Mints vs. Mint Oreo Fudge Cremes

I'm a lover of Girl Scout cookies, especially Thin Mints and Tagalongs.  Each year,  I seek out a Girl Scout and order a few boxes of Thin Mints and a few boxes of Tagalongs.  This year, I didn't find that aforementioned Girl Scout.  B-U-M-M-E-R.  Maybe next year.

A couple of days ago, I was browsing the cookie aisle at Wally World, as I do every two weeks or so, and spotted these guys...
First, you should know, Graham and I LOVE mint and chocolate together. You can probably guess our favorite ice cream flavor.  Ahhh...delish.  Next, you should also know, I never buy fun snacks! Ha!  Seriously, I don't--I'm cheap boring.  I stick to my grocery list and usually only buy a few snacks--some tortilla chips/salsa, 1 pkg of GV cookies (for my insuppressible sweet tooth), pretzels, and stuff for the girls.  I don't even buy soft drinks unless company is coming.  It's just H2O, juice (I do splurge on ODWALA), and milk around here.  Again, I'm boring.

Well. . .I broke down and bought these here cookies and I'm here to tell ya...they are GO-OO-D!

In the Thin Mint vs. Fudge Mint Oreo Throw-down--the Oreos WIN!  That's how good they are.

Now. . .go getcha a box.

1 comment:

  1. Crap. Told Brian about your post on the Oreos. He freaked out, realizing for the 1st time we didn't score any GS cookies this year. I assured him I'd grab the Oreo version today...for our own little throw-down.

    And I completely forgot them today @ the store. Double crap.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie