3.26.2011

No time for Negativity!

I've been seeing all these cold weather reports on Facebook from my Arkansas friends, but it is sunny, 80, and  bEa-U-tIfUl here in East Texas.

Bullard has a great little park that we love and there's nothing like being outside on a gorgeous day.
My poor child has my fair, sensitive skin.  Sorry baby!  Maybe, just maybe, you will tan easily like your daddy.  
Does anybody remember the movie POWDER?  Sorry Edy, you're fair too.


She looks SO BIG! This thrills me, saddens me, and frigthens me all at the same time.



My sweet Edy loves swinging.

Now, wait for it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
Wait for it. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
BAM!

I don't know why AG still loves swinging in the "baby" swing.  She is way too heavy to lift and her legs are way too long and awkward to fit in the holes, but I hoist her up into it every single time she asks.
I've said before--I hate glitter! I hate mulch, too!

 Did I mention, I hate mulch?

negative. negative. negative.
But wait--check this out!
Now that's positive!
I.HATE.MULCH.  Sorry! I just couldn't stop myself.

But, you know what?   I sure do love going to the park and having a picnic with my girlies.  Mulch and all--it thrills my soul to spend time with these gifts God has given me.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie