2.17.2011

What I'm Reading

Just wanted to share my book list and get a little feedback. . .
I'm late to jump on the bandwagon, but I've had several books that I needed to finish before I started a new one.  I'm looking forward to diving in.  But first...I must finish this book:
 I did a study through it a couple of years ago.  It's so funny how quickly we forget.  Currently, we are going through this book with a couple in our church and I'm leading a girl's youth retreat in a couple of weeks with spiritual disciplines as the main topic.  It should be good.
Okay, here's where I want some feedback.  I have skimmed through this book a couple of times and it looks so intriguing--like something I'd enjoy.  I'd like to add it to my book list.  Have any of you read it?  What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie