12.09.2010

Polar Express

Friday night, we headed to Grapevine, TX (self-proclaimed Christmas Capitol of Texas) to ride the Polar Express.  I think it was called something else (North Pole Express), but Ava called it the Polar Express, so we went with it.  It. was. incredible.
We grabbed a bite to eat before boarding the train.  Edy used her new found communication-- signing "more".

 There was a quick show before the train ride.  It was really cute.
 They played Christmas carols before the show started and Ava danced her little heart out!
By the way, all of the children wore their pajamas.  It was adorable...take my word for it!

 more dancing...

Here are some videos from the show:


Polar Express from Leslie Hale on Vimeo.


Jingle Bells from Leslie Hale on Vimeo.


 After the show, we headed outside to board the train. As we walked through the Christmas Tree Maze, it began to snow (man-made, of course).

 We were the first to climb aboard.



In awe.
Getting our tickets punched

This was such an incredible experience for the girls.  I can't wait to go back next year.   Making Memories!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! We did the Polar Express in Branson last year and the kids loved it. I am glad you guys had a great time. It really gets you in the Christmas Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie