11.01.2010

Fall Pictures

First of all, how do you like the new Fall look of the blog?  I still have some kinks to work out, but it's a nice change.  Unfortunately, it won't be this way long--Christmas is just around the corner!
Yesterday was such a pretty day--warm, but pretty.  I decided on a whim to get some new pictures of the girls.  It is never an easy task to get pictures of them together.  Edy is all over the place and will not sit still and Ava Grace ends up getting so frustrated.  I, on the other hand, remained as calm as ever!


 I actually liked this one.
 Blurry, but decent...

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! We LOVE the pictures!! Can't decide which are the favorite ones, each one gives a different side of our girls. And thanks for the different backgrounds. What a treat to open my computer at work and see these little beauties everyday! Love, Na

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie