8.22.2010

Edy Grows - 7 months

My sweet, little baby is seven months old.  She is just the cutest thing and I love every minute I have with her.

Such a charmer!
She still loves her jumperoo and her "C"!
She is starting to enjoy "big kid" toys!  

Here's what's happenin' with our Ro Ro:
  • sitting up strong
  • moves EVERYTHING she touches straight to her mouth
  • says "da-da-da"
  • blows raspberries
  • clicks her tongue
  • can creep--just about ready to crawl.  It won't be long.
  • can almost push herself to the sitting position from her stomach
  • sleeps from 8 to 8
  • eats 5 times a day (breast milk)
  • eats cereal, veggie, and fruit once a day
  • beginning to be dependent on her "C" (pacifier)
  • bears weight on legs.This is awesome considering she's such a chunk!
  • passes an object from one hand to the other
  • starting to grow some hair! 
  • loves her big sis
Edy, You are such an energetic little bundle of joy.  You have a personality all your own and your sense of humor is really starting to develop.  Even though you can't speak yet, you still have the ability to make me laugh. I love your soft little cheeks.  I know those kisses get old, but I just can't resist.  You are just so lovable!  You have the ability to light up a room--it is so refreshing when you smile. I am so glad that I get to be your mommy.  I am praying for you each and every day. Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Edy Grows! Was that my idea, or did I just dream that?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie