8.17.2010

AG's Actual Birthday

My little girl turned three on Friday. We spent part of the day in Magnolia at my parent's house.


Did you happen to notice what is on AG's shoulder?
Yep, it's a bee. I freaked out and jerked her out of the flower bed because I thought it was a wasp. I am terrified of wasps.


Before we left Magnolia, I had to stop in at the Bake Shop. We got a dozen dots (my favorite) and two decorated gingerbread cookies. So good!
Then, we headed to Jacksonville to hang out with Graham. It's a long story, but we haven't seen him in over 2 weeks. It was so good to see him. We brought him some treats from Magnolia Bake Shop.

Graham and his girls.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she had the BEST BIRTHDAY to date! Loved the picture with Shirley Temple behind her. She does favor her! Renee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie