6.20.2010

Edy Grows-5 months

Normally, it is so easy for me to get Edy to smile. For the life of me, I could not get her to smile for these pictures.
Edy, you continue to be our happy, content, laid-back little girl!

Okay, I know that I'm CONSTANTLY mentioning that Edy is laid-back. But, it is SO true! Don't get me wrong, she has her moments--like all babies. But for the most part, she is so chill. I'm anxious to see if her temperament changes as she gets older or if she will always be laid-back.

At five months you:
  • roll over both ways
  • sit supported
  • bear some weight on your legs
  • grasp toys and move them to your free hand
  • eat 6 times a day (one of those feedings is rice cereal)
  • sleep from 8:15p.m.-7:00a.m. (Since you were six weeks old, you have only woken up once in the middle of the night. *knock on wood*)
  • love jumping in the Jumperoo
  • LOVE your momma (thrills my soul!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie