5.15.2010

Weekend Getaway

Graham and I (and Edy) just returned from a quick weekend getaway to Tulsa. We had such a great time hanging out and relaxing with one another.



Who's behind this door?
This girl!
Seriously, it was the perfect spot for our little Rose Bud. We cranked up her sound machine and never heard another peep out of her.
Here we are...almost seven years of marriage! I sure do love my husband!
For lunch, we found this great restaurant. It was nice outside so we sat outside and enjoyed our meal.

I had to try The Bristow (AKA The Leslie) and I am so glad that I did. It was terrific.


Next stop...Pottery Barn and Pottery Barn Kids. I am such a sucker for Pottery Barn. I rarely buy anything, but I always get some good ideas and recreate them in my home thanks to T.J. Maxx, Hobby Lobby, and Tuesday Morning! We also went to another great browsing idea-stealing store, Restoration Hardware. I found the perfect gray to paint the walls in our home! I picked up a swatch and will try to find a match at Lowe's. I am so done with Spanish Sand. Ha!
Eventually the girls will share a room...here's an idea for future reference.
Our footloose and fancy free girl!
Finally, we ended the trip at Nantucket Creamery and Russell Stover Candies...delicious!

Thanks for such a great weekend, Graham. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the girls' room. I can't wait for bunk beds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Love the future idea for the girls' room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics, Edy's smile so precious!! Glad you guys had a great time. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie