1.22.2010

She's here!

Yesterday, at 5 am, we headed to the hospital to prepare for the c-section and Edy Rose's arrival. Soon after we arrived, I began to get prepped for surgery.


The surgery went great--much better than my first cesarean. This time, the hospital offered music and aroma therapy during the c-section. I picked out some nice instrumental music and a fabulous lavender scent. The lights were down low during the spinal injection and a few other pre-surgery preparations. These little luxuries did help to calm my nerves a bit. Soon after the spinal was given, Edy Rose made her debut! I actually got to watch her delivery on a monitor. It was surreal.
Here she is!



Our Family of Four!


Mom, Dad, and Edy
Na and Edy
KK and Edy

Mommy and Edy

Look at that little bundle of joy!

Graham bought me a postpartum care package of wonderful things! My husband is the best!
Pops and Edy

We are so excited to have our new little girl. She is such a blessing. We are humbled by God's grace in our lives.

8 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! She is too precious- and you look fabulous too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pics of a perfect day.
    Love Nonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! She is REALLY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious and we are so excited for yall! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! I love her! Please kiss her everyday, at least once, and tell her it was from J and K! We love her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful! Enjoy the girls while they are little. They grow up too fast - just like you and Susy and the other girls. I can hardly believe all of you are married and having families of your own. May God continue to bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie