12.03.2009

31


Tomorrow is my sweetie's birthday. He will be 31 years old. I've enjoyed looking through his baby book and learning things about his actual birth day. His mom kept good records--a woman after my own heart!

Graham was born just after noon on December 4, 1978. He weighed in at 10 pounds, 6 ounces, and 22.5 inches in length. WOW!!! Surprisingly, he was a little earlier than his expected due date!

Graham,


Thank you for being such a good father, husband, and friend. I am proud to be your wife! Happy Birthday!


I--LOVE--YOU!


Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Graham! It doesn't seem possible that it was 31 years ago that you were born! And you were my easiest delivery!! Enjoy your day. Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day! You deserve it!! We love you and are very blessed to have you in our family! Love Stan and Donna

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie