11.30.2009

Ultrasound

Today, we had our 32 week ultrasound. The doctor said that everything looks great! We were thrilled to see our newest little girl. She is so cute! She weighs approximately 4.5 lbs. That sounded like a lot to me, but the doctor said she is right on track. The ultrasound technician pointed out a profile shot of Edy's head with her hair sticking straight up. We laughed out loud when we saw the hair because AG didn't have much hair at all. One more thing, Edy is head down! The doctor said that we would talk more about the delivery options in a couple of weeks.


Holding her nose!
How cute is this girl?
She is just too sweet!

4 comments:

  1. What great pictures of her! She IS precious (of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...this is just makin me tear up! How sweet! I know you are so thankful to have such wonderful photos of your new baby girl! I can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She already looks just like Ava G!! So unbelievable....can't wait to see all of you at Christmas!!! Love to each of you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment.

For our joy and His glory,

Leslie